My photo
Athens, Ohio, United States
"Art and love are the same thing. It's the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you."

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Please...Do This for Me

Week Four and I'm already back at the library pulling all-nighters. This was not supposed to happen this soon.

But as I melt away into academic oblivion, please enjoy some of the things that have kept me alive this week.

- First is this hilarious sketch from the comedy troupe Derrick. I found this guys from a link to the trailer for their first feature-length film "Mystery Team." I immediately recognized Donald Glover as "Troy" from one of my new favorites Community and decided to give his troupe a try out. This is the funniest thing they provided me with. God bless poo humor.



- In the creative Youtube video department is also "Llamas with Hats." It is brought to you by the same gentlemen who did "Charlie the Unicorn", only this one is actually funny. Watch the original and then move on to the thrilling sequel.


- If you have nearly two and a half hours on your hands, you should definitely check out this ten-part series from Matthew Mercer and Zach Grafton called "There Will be Brawl." Have you ever wanted to see the characters from Super Smash Brothers Brawl solve murder mysteries in a gritty live-action version of the Mushroom Kingdom? Stupid question, of course you have! Wait no longer.

- Reason #21,495 why LeBron is a beast.


- Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, of Lost fame win the Bojalad Award for not taking themselves too seriously. I love that the Onion punk'd Lost fans and love even more that the Lost creators participated in it.

- The best part of following Chuck Klosterman on Twitter is getting links like this.

Speaking of Twitter...I have decided to tweet more (i.e at all) so now would be a good time to follow my dumbass.

That's all I have for now. Back to Info Gathering torture!

No comments: