My photo
Athens, Ohio, United States
"Art and love are the same thing. It's the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you."

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Morning Links pt. 16

You are now reading posts from an Athens blogger. 

In the blink of an eye I went from having a Northerner's perspective to being a Southern voice. Feels good, I suppose. The bags are unpacked, the new Dark Knight posters are up and all that remains is the first Sunday Morning Links of Winter quarter.

- If I had a penny for every time this thought ran through my head, I would be a millionaire...I also would be spending life in prison.

- I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for this. The best film critic on the planet, James Berardinelli released his top ten list of 2008. Read it, his opinions mostly mirror mine and his reviews and analyses are fair.

- Looks like Cleveland's first homicide of 2009 came just minutes after the New Year. Good luck, Northeast Ohio!

- Now I am back in Athens, it is time to rep that Bobcat pride. And I can't think of any better way than to link one of Peter King's best articles of the year (an article that probably decided the outcome of the NFL MVP race).

- And finally, here are your box office winners of 2008!

That's all I have for now.

Stay classy, Athens.

2 comments:

Cassie The Venomous said...

Mwuahahaaa! New Dark Knight posters... I wish I had gotten some. I just got the calendar.

Welcome back to Athens. -le sigh- if only classes weren't about to recommence...

Anonymous said...

The first rape of the year happened minutes away from Tiffin hall when a guy thought "Hey, I could really go for a late night walk!"

You never listen...