This is all I can do to keep myself sane while I spend my days hobbling across 17-inch-thick ice and praying that the white cascade of death doesn't fall from the sky to smother us all again. I have seen the sun about six times in the last thirty days, I think.
Baseball can't come soon enough. In the meantime, the links will have to suffice.
- I have no idea why I don't shave symbols into my head. I am shocked that Boobie hasn't shaved a middle finger into his quaff yet.
- If Dunkin Donuts is taking aim at the Starbucks dynasty, I feel the need to take sides now. I am with Dunkin Donuts, through and through. I think the only reason I went home this weekend is so I could have a large hazelnut with cream and sugar. Maybe I should shave "DD" into my hair.
- Anybody who wonders why I love the Oscars so much need only read this article. I know the politics of it all are probably why most people hate the Oscars but I feel that when you introduce politics into ANYTHING it makes it more interesting. If there was wheeling, dealing and corruption in Professional Hackeysack, I would probably watch it.
- This just in: Students journalists are kind of concerned about their prospective field.
- And finally, my brother is in a band called Saints and Poets. Last weekend they juuuust fell short of being named the best High School band in Northeast Ohio. Oh and they rock. Listen and become a fan right now.
Enjoy the week!
And remember: only 6 days until Pitchers and Catchers report....only 6 days until Pitchers and Catchers report...