To call it "lackluster" would be inaccurate because that actually implies that there was any kind of feedback at all. A more appropriate term would be "non-existent".
Come on, guys! This is an event nearly 19 years in the making. I am staking my entire reputation, nay, my entire LIFE on the outcome of these predictions. This is my attempt to become the Undisputed Media and Entertainment king of the Blogosphere. I need support in this grand ambition.
I considered withholding your Sunday Morning Links this week to punish you, but I don't think anyone actually enjoys it, so actually publishing one would be a worse punishment.
- Surprise, surprise, George W. is not ranked as the best President of all time.
- The Onion may have outdone themselves on this one. I don't think there is a better beacon of Journalistic quality than the Onion right now.
- In an age of declining readership and ad-revenue, there is really only one stat that matters to newspapers anymore. What an awesome list!
- Speaking of awesome lists, Entertainment Weekly counts down the Top 25 best active film directors.
- And finally, you knew something like this was going to happen soon.
That's all for today. Go read my Oscar prediction column. I am going to be breathing into a brown paper bag to still my nerves until 8:00.