I don't know why but I have become increasingly comfortable with the little town every time I head back. I didn't hop onto the OU bandwagon as fast as most of my peers have. When you don't drink, smoke and despise large crowds of people, a large public University can take some getting used to.
But it appears I've had, so get ready for some LINKSSSSSS
Maybe it is because I spent a week home refreshing my batteries (sitting on the couch all day, surfing the Internet) but I seem to have found an absurd amount of links this week. Still, I will restrict it to five per usual.
- Here is an excellent Variety piece about my people: bloggers. Makes me kind of sad.
- I think this is my favorite thing I've read all week. Newsweek tells us how Compton got its groove back.
- Entertainment Weekly wonders what is so great about the Wii?
- ...And humanity has now officially lost its mind.
- ...And humanity has redeemed itself.
That's all for this week. I'm back, Athens!